Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Neighbourhood Group Watch

Dear fellow neighbors,

Last night, Friday 19th October 2009, while I was parking my car at Block 10 level 3 multi-storey carpark. When I went over, I saw all the cars had been sprayed with paint and scratched. Although I saw it with own eyes, but I still cannot believe that someone will do such thing to other people properties. Hope that everyone can look out for each other and inform if there is any suspicious characters loitering around your neighborhoods. There is a policeman named Pete, you can check with him for tips on how to park your cars in a safe way .

P.S: Hope you can forward this message to all our neighbors to warn them about the vandalism around us. If you have any queries, you can contact me at Jon77@hotmail.com
Written by Jon Yen, Block 3 Vic Street

No comments:

Post a Comment